Progression to CAO and UCAS
The learner may also progress to other appropriate programmes leading to awards at the next level of the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) with Kildare and Wicklow ETB or another QQI registered provider. Alternatively the learner maybe eligible to apply to progress to the next or higher levels of the NFQ with a higher education provider.
This award provides a link to Nursing / Midwifery Degree programmes in Ireland and the United Kingdom through the CAO and UCAS systems.
CAO -Maths at 06 is a requirement for progression.
UCAS- English and Maths Ordinary Level O4 or higher
- Nursing (DN450)
- Children’s and General Integrated (DN451)
- Mental Health Nursing (DN453)
- Midwifery (DN452)
- General Nursing (TR091 & TR093)
- Midwifery (TR913)
- General Nursing (DC 215)
- Nursing (Intellectual Disability) (DC 217)
- Nursing (Adult) Bsc Hons( B740)
- Mental Health Nursing (B760)
- General Nursing (WD116)
- Psychiatric Nursing (WD117)
- Nursing and Midwifery Degrees through UCAS application
- University of Southampton & Buckinghamshire new university
Pre Nursing Student Catriona McCloskey presenting Irish Wheelchair coordinator Gillian Goulding Athy Branch